Find a new and different way to configure your cylinders with the PADI Sidemount Diver course. Sidemount diving offers:
· an alternative way to streamline in the water
· easier equipment transportation when topside
· reduced lower back strain
· provides redundant gas supply
· ability to monitor all equipment because it’s in front of you
· increased gas supply for longer dives
Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive. Plus, you don’t have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back. You can enter the water and clip them on and go.
Open Water Diver (or equivalent certification from another organization)
♦ Must be at least 15 years old
♦ Number of Dives: Three
♦ Materials: You'll Need theSidemount Diver Manual
♦ Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.